Choosing the Best Options for Bathroom Perfect Renovation
Nowadays, the bathroom is no longer just a practical room for hygiene; it has become a relaxing and pleasant space to take care of you. Renovating your bathroom to make it functional and cozy is entirely possible and at all prices. To better support you in your project, we help you define the budget that will be necessary to carry out your work and we give you some tips and advice to save money. For the rénovation salle de bain this is important.
Renovating your bathroom: what budget? What can cause prices to vary?
It is difficult to quantify precisely the budget necessary for the renovation of a bathroom. It all depends on its size, your desires, its condition, the extent of the work required, what you plan to change or replace, etc. However, here are some indications of the average ranges that will allow you to better prepare your project. Generally, if the size factor is taken into account, the average prices are on the following scale:
- For a small bathroom with a surface area of between 3 and 5 m², a budget varying between 2,500 and 6,000 dollars should be provided.
- For an average bathroom whose surface is between 6 and 9 m², it is advisable to plan a budget varying between 5,000 and 10,000 dollars.
- For a large bathroom with a surface area of more than 10 m², it is preferable to consider a budget ranging from 7,000 to 16,000 dollars.
These prices are given as an indication for the classic renovation of a bathroom and its equipment with standard quality mid-range furniture, supplies and labor included. To speak on the surface, it is estimated that a bathroom renovation costs on average between 500 and 1,200 dollars per square meter.
What can change the prices of a bathroom renovation?
The renovation of a room like a bathroom is difficult to estimate because of all that it can cause. Indeed, even if it is among the smallest rooms in a home, it is nonetheless great in terms of investment. Several criteria can directly influence the cost of your renovation:
- The surface of the bathroom
- The scope of the renovation: partial or total?
- Plumbing equipment and water network
- Replacement of floor and wall covering
- Replacement and reuse of furniture
- The choice of a shower and a bathtub and the desired model
- The prices charged by the various craftsmen who work on the site
The region is where you live an additional cost of 20 to 30% being observed in the Paris region and in large cities.
These criteria can double or even triple your forecast budget. Such a project is being prepared; it is advisable to take the time to think carefully about your future development, to contact several professionals, compare their quotes and make reasonable choices according to your budget and your needs.
Average prices charged by professionals
The average rates charged by an electrician vary between 35 and 45 dollars including tax per hour. The average tariffs charged by a plumber oscillate between 40 and 120 dollars TTC per hour. The average rates charged by a tiller are between 25 and 50 dollars including tax per hour. Estimate the cost of a bathroom renovation by post. Regardless of the surface area of your bathroom, the budget to spend on its renovation also depends on what you want to install and the work to be done there.